ULSU Food Bank Assistant - University of Lethbridge Students’ Union
The food bank is currently overseen by the Food Bank Coordinator. This position would be working with the Food Bank Coordinator as well as the Vice-President of Operations & Finance for specific projects.
- Assisting with the operation of the food bank. (approx. 70%)
- Creating Food Bank hampers
- Working with the Food Bank Coordinator to ensure members are having a positive experience with the food bank.
- Innovating and Experimenting (approx. 15%)
- Developing new innovations to improve the Food Bank’s operations
- Identifying areas of growth for the Food Bank
- University engagement (approx. 15%)
- The potential exists to have the Food Bank Assistant sit on several university committees focused on food insecurity on campus.
- - Assist with the day-to-day operation of the food bank
- - Come up with innovative programming ideas for the food bank
- - Student of the University of Lethbridge
- - Work in-person and through online meetings
The candidate must be a student enrolled at the University of Lethbridge. Experience with the ULSU or other university entities is considered an asset. The candidate should have a passion for helping students and a willingness to engage with the organization.
Requirements and Compensation
The time commitment for this position is 20 hours a month with a $300 / month honorarium. The position runs from October through April 2021.
Application Process and Deadline
Any interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Ethan Pullan via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. The final call for applications is October 7th at 4:30 pm . All applicants, regardless of a request for an interview will be notified no later than October 14th.